St Philip's Centre, Leicester
St Philip’s Centre is a charity set up in 2006 and is rooted in the multi-faith environment of Leicester, the UK’s most ethnically diverse city.
It has a superb track record of promoting positive community relations through our dialogue groups, leadership programmes for young people, charitable activities and organisation of community events such as the UK’s first ever Imams Vs Clergy football and cricket matches.
What the Centre offers:
• Tailor-made training courses for public, private and
third sector organisations. We can work with you to
design a programme suited to your needs
• Training which allows you to practice your learning
with case study examples
• Help and advice you on how to deal with individual
situations before they get serious
• Help with your organisational development by
checking your equality and diversity policies to make
sure they have a real meaning with your staff rather
than being ‘tick box’ exercises
• Audit how ‘faith friendly’ your organisation is through
your recruitment, leave, flexible working and dress
code policies as well as your wider employment
• Shorter ‘lunch & learn’ sessions to fit around your
• For those who are interested, opportunities to study a
range of courses at postgraduate level and through the
Islamic Foundation at Markfield.
2A Stoughton Drive North, Leicester LE5 5UB
|St Philip's Centre Training leaflet.pdf||2 MB|