For 18 years, 3FF, the Three Faiths Forum, has worked to build good relations between people of different faiths, beliefs and cultures.
We have developed ground-breaking and award-winning programmes in education, leadership, training and the arts, rooted in a progressive approach to interfaith/intercultural work that includes non-religious groups, and takes into account the complexity of people’s identities.
Our work has been recognised by a range of international bodies: the UN’s Alliance of Civilizations and the Baring Foundation have both commended our work. In 2014 we won the Doha International Interfaith Award, the Shap Award for schools, and were named Camden Mayor’s Charity of the Year.
Now we are looking for a new Director to lead the next stage of 3FF's development.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A confident leader who is able to motivate and attract people towards 3FF’s goals
- An excellent communicator who is able to build relationships of trust
- Ambitious and motivated – looking to achieve big aims for the organisation, and able to secure the funds to achieve those aims
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds – people with non-religious or religious beliefs.
- To request an application pack, please email '+'email@example.com' + ''; // --> .
- After you have read the full pack, submit your application here.
Deadline for application: 23rd February (10am)
Interviews to take place: 9th March
Ideal start: June
To ensure a fair recruitment process, staff have been asked not to respond in detail to questions about the role. For written responses, please email our Deputy Director, Rachel Silveira.
We may close applications before this date, so we encourage you to apply early.
Please note that we do not wish to be contacted by recruitment agencies about this role.