Investing in Volunteers: Accessing Funds & Developing Infrastructure: Westminster
Participants at this Westminster Briefing will examine what is being done to promote volunteering; identify the best ways to access government funding; create investment opportunities and stimulate volunteer activity
The Context & Issues:
Engaging with the panel of experts, key issues to be addressed at this Policy and Practice Briefing will include:
- How far has government policy gone in fostering a culture of voluntarism?
- What finance is available for volunteering and how can this be accessed?
- What frameworks are in place to facilitate volunteering? How can these be strengthened?
- Building effective partnerships for the delivery of frontline services
- Innovative recruiting practices: Making volunteering accessible to all
- Investing in volunteers: Offering high quality training and support
- Breaking down barriers to volunteering: reducing the red tape
- The Big Society Bank: the impact of social investment and how to make it work
- Engaging with local businesses: incentivising investors
- New government initiatives: the role of Community Organisers & the National Citizenship Service
- How can we use social media to further volunteering opportunities?
For further details please View Full Agenda.
Research and Development Manager, Westminster Briefing
Email: '+'Sarah.Sandison@westminster-briefing.com' + ''; // -->
Phone: 0207 960 6191